1) By entering the competition, you accept the terms and conditions as stated and will receive communication about the prize via email.
2) If you decide to opt-out of emails, we will not have the ability to contact you, so your entry may be void. We are not out to spam you and will only contact you with information regarding the prize draw.
3) Entries must be submitted by 31st August 2020.
4) The draw will take place on 1st September 2020 and we will announce the winner by email within 48 hours.
5) We will ask kindly the winner to provide written confirmation of their role during the COVID crisis. If the prize is unclaimed we will do a redraw. You will have 48 hours to claim your prize.
6) The prize entitles the winner to a holiday with Experience Travel Group for two people. The total value of the prize is approximately £5,000.
7) The holiday will be organised by us and is not changeable, except for the dates. The travel period will be March to November 2021 (excluding Easter Holidays).
8) The holiday is not transferable to anyone else. Only the prize winner can redeem the holiday.
9) The holiday will include flights, hotels, transfers and experiences to one of our destinations in Asia and is created and booked by us.
10) The prize does not include domestic UK transfers, travel insurance or incidental costs (such as meals, telephone calls, mini bar items, laundry etc) other than those stated. The winner is responsible for taxes and/or surcharges of the prize.
11) The holiday must be booked by 31st December 2020. It is not redeemable for cash and can not be transferred or exchanged.
12) Any employees or family members of Experience Travel Group may not be able to enter. You must be over 18 years old to enter. Only one entry per person allowed.
13) Prizes must not be sold or auctioned and cannot be exchanged for cash.
14) The prize draw is open to residents of the UK and Ireland.
15) The winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries.
16) The winner must agree to have his/her name published as the winner of the competition and to be photographed for promotional purposes.
17) Use of false name or addresses, for example, a name by which the entrant is not usually known, will disqualify them from receiving any prize.
18) Only fully completed registrations will be eligible.
19) The prize provider reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this prize draw should causes beyond control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the prize draw.