LAOS AND CAMBODIA summer special
Save up to £750 per FAMILY. Valid for travel until 30th September.
Explore the cultural wonders and contrasting landscapes of Laos and Cambodia on this 10-day journey.
- Immersing yourself in the history, culture and natural beauty of Luang Prabang
- Exploring the islands of the Mekong, journeying past villages, cycling through rice fields and enjoying a home-cooked lunch in a local village
- Admiring some of Angkor’s more remote temples, as well as the beautiful Angkor Wat
DAY 1-4: LUANG PRABANG
Depart the UK on an overnight flight to Luang Prabang. Upon arrival, you will be met by your Laos local guide and transferred to your hotel for a three night stay. You'll spend the next two days exploring the captivating city and its surrounding area, from an insider tour of the old royal capital to a working farm visit and soaking up the beauty of Kuang Si Waterfall.
Hotel: Maison Souvannaphoum
DAYS 5-6: CHAMPASAK AND THE MEKONG
Take a short flight to Pakse, the main hub for Southern Laos, to reach Champsasak where you'll check into your beautiful Mekong riverside hotel. Spend your days here exploring the historical town of Champasak, the surrounding villages and picturesque Don Daeng Island in the middle of the Mekong.
Hotel: River Resort Champasak
DAY 7-11: SIEM REAP - OFF BEAT ANGKOR
Take a short flight from Pakse to Siem Reap where you'll stay at a fantastic hotel. Over the next few days, explore Angkor’s more remote temples such as, Beng Melea, as well as majestic Angkor Wat, the largest religious building ever constructed, and the floating markets of the Tonle Sap. Your final day will be spent at leisure before your flight home on day 11.
Hotel: Shinta Mani Siem Reap
Priced at £2,575 per adult, £1,950 per child, including a total family saving of up to £750.*
Book by 30th August.
- International Flights (which can be omitted from your quotation if you prefer)
- Accommodation as described
- Privately guided tours and transfers
- Original Experience Travel Group "Signature" experiences
- Full financial protection (full ABTA and ATOL bonding)
- 24 hour in-country backup whilst away
- Your own dedicated travel expert in the UK
*Price based on a family of 2 adults and 2 children under 12. Call us for exact costs for your family
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS OFFER:
What will your ETG holiday feel like
You’ll get an entirely bespoke holiday that enables you to get under a country’s skin, see the highlights in a unique way and have experiences you didn’t think possible. This is because we really listen to what you want in a holiday and are there to help every step of the way. No two travellers are the same, so no two ETG holidays are the same.