SMALL GROUP TOURS:
Experience Travel Group have been designing award-winning, tailor-made holidays to South and South-East Asia for over a decade. Now, to meet growing demand, we’ve launched a range of exciting small group tours.
Drawing on the same expertise, creativity, and authentic “signature” experiences as our tailor-made tours, we have crafted a range of group itineraries that enable you to travel with other like-minded souls on organised trips carefully designed by our specialist Groups department. The size of groups are restricted to a maximum of 16, so you are able to get the best out of your experience.
Our Groups department can cater exclusively for close-knit private groups with a soft spot for places off the beaten track and also organize private group tours for clubs or societies, extended families or other special occasions. For more information, please fill drop us an email or give us a call.
Sri Lanka (November 2017/ 2018)
Architecture & Design
A 15 day/14 night tour escorted by a prestigious Sri Lankan Architect. Explore the life and works of the late architect, Geoffrey Bawa, and stay in hotels he designed. Gain exclusive access to Colombo’s magnificent floating parliament. Enjoy private dinners with Sri Lanka’s most prominent designers.
Myanmar (February 2018/ 2019)
Highlights & Beyond
A 14 day/13 night immersive tour, escorted throughout by Mynamar aficionado and ETG co-founder Tom Armstrong. Soar above the temples of Bagan in a hot air balloon. Cruise the famous Irrawaddy river, interacting with rural communities along the way. See the floating gardens on Inle Lake.
India (February 2018/ 2019)
Holi Festival Uncovered...
A 14 day/13 night guided tour exploring the highlights of Northern India. Meet everyone from the tribal people of southern Rajasthan to princes in their royal palaces. Experience the magic and a kaleidoscope of colours at Holi festival. A must see event!
Southern India (March 2018/ 2019)
A Culinary Adventure
A 14 day/13 night guided small group tour exploring the culinary highlights of Kerala and Tamil Nadu Enjoy hands-on cooking experiences with 5 different regional cuisines - Syrian Christian, Tamil, Hill Tribal and Backwater. Eat with local families and stay in a homestay on a rural working farm.
Sri Lanka (April 2018/ 2019)
A 13 day/12 night group tour for women only, escorted by ETG Groups Specialist Zoe Thomas. For adventurous solo lady travelers with a sense of fun and a desire to discover the heart of Sri Lanka, you will meet and connect with extraordinary Sri Lankan ladies from all walks of life throughout.
Sri Lanka (March 2018/ 2019)
A 14 day/13 night group tour for adventurous travellers keen to explore Sri Lanka's undiscovered north. Ideal for 2nd timers to Sri Lanka, or those who want to explore a region only recently opened up to foreign visitors. Escorted throughtout by charsimatic regional guide Sidantha.
Exclusive small group tour with celebrated author:
A literary journey in Sri Lanka with Louis De Bernières!
Join acclaimed author Louis de Bernières on an unforgettable literary journey in Sri Lanka on this magical week long tour. Gain insight into key literary figures who wrote about this magical island over the centuries, meet present day Sinhalese and Tamil writers to learn about the island’s recent history, and enjoy delegate access to the internationally acclaimed Fairway Galle Literary Festival.
Highlights:* Dine with Louis de Bernières as he hosts two private literary dinners and shares personal stories of retracing his mother's steps through Sri Lanka. You will also be joined by local authors who will give insights about the literary culture of Sri Lanka.
* Experience an exclusive creative-writing masterclass with Louis de Bernières, as he shares tips and insights on research, observation and language, followed by a Q&A where you will have the chance to pose questions to the author.
* Enjoy a five-day festival of debates, readings, theatre, garden tours, gourmet dinners, late-night jazz and wine tasting at this annual international literary festival.
From literary lovers to cyclists, from historians to photographers, we are the best organization to handle the requirements of any group. Why?
- Our “signature” range of experiences are tried and tested and by using only our hand-picked expert local guides and resources we ensure you get under the skin of the island.
- We have a dynamic team on the ground in London and in Sri Lanka who work closely together to coordinate the various in-country components of the tour to ensure it runs like clockwork.
- Our ABTA/ ATOL protection gives you peace of mind that the whole tour will run smoothly, saving you time, effort and potential headaches - so you can simply relax and enjoy yourself.
- Our long standing personal relationships with a wide network of suppliers means that we can organise the most special places to stay for groups: from conventional hotels, traditional home stays, to tucked away gems.
Whether your specialism is in architecture or archaeology or you are interested in wellness or a culinary adventures, the region of South and South-East Asia offers great fun and extraordinary opportunities for groups.We would be delighted to discuss what the region has to offer and design the perfect tailor-made tour for your group.
Contact our Groups Specialists to find out more
Telephone: +44 (0)20 33557873